You Can Make A Difference
Join Cobb Healthcare Professional PAC
I am offended that Congress thinks we need Health Care Reform! Our healthcare is the BEST in the world. There is a need for access to healthcare. We, as the providers know this better than anyone (even our legislators).
- Are you happy with the way the Health Care Reform debate is being conducted?
- Are you concerned that the AMA, PhRMA organizations have endorsed this legislation?
- What about tort reform?
- What about insurance reform?
- Are you resigned to letting politicians dictate what happens to our profession?
- What will become of the doctor-patient relationship?
- Are we just substituting doctor-insurance-patient relationship with doctor-government-patient relationship?
You can remain in denial, bury your head in the sand and just accept what is coming…
You can stand up and have your voice heard.
With your membership in the CHPPAC you have:
- Helped elect 3 State Senators and 4 State Representatives that directly worked for and passed tort reform.
- Helped elect a US Senator and 2 US Congressmen that understand and work for changes in the healthcare industry.
- Met with the Governor.
We must continue the good work! 2010 Elections are a few short months away. CHPPAC will support candidates that support healthcare and the physician-patient relationship. CHPPAC is your advocate in the political area.
Cobb County Medical Society Members may join and contribute online or mail your contribution to 114 Cherry Street, Suite D, Marietta, GA 30060.
Find out who your representatives are, and CONTACT THEM TODAY.
Find Your Representative.